NEWS & PROFESSIONAL ARTICLES
CAT NEWS / HEALTH / BEHAVIOR
WHAT'S IN YOUR CAT'S FOOD DISH?
Disclaimer pertaining to all organizations whose work is presented in this website:
The organizations, their authors and their websites included on this page are not associated with CatNewsHeadlines.com or CafFoodIngredients.com in any way. Inclusion of their information in CatNewsHeadlines.com does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of either CatNewsHeadlines.com nor CatFoodIngredients.com or any content contained within those websites. Information is presented here purely as a service to cat caregivers to enable people to find reliable information in addition to current news articles.
Each topic in the lists below include the source organizations website. To see the complete list of contributing Trusted Veterinary Information Sources go here.
Vaccinations / Vaccines
• New vaccine guidelines released for cats - VetCandy
• How to Give a Cat a Pill—And Actually Get Your Cat to Swallow It - Reader's Digest
• Tips for Feline Medi-Cat-Ion Administration - Texas A&M University
• Some internet pet pharmacies sell spoiled or fake drugs - Arkansas Democrat Gazette
• Caution Regarding Organic CBD Pet Products - TruthAboutPetFood
• CBD Oil for Cats: What Is It and Is It Safe? - Reader's Digest
• Things To Consider Before Giving Your Cat CBD Products - The Leaf Online
• What effect does CBD oil have on cats? - Regina Leader-Post
• The use of CBD in dogs and cats - The Claremore Daily Progress
• How CBD pet product brands avoid federal warnings - PetFoodIndustry
• CBD not Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) for pet foods - PetFoodIndustry
• 13 CBD pet product companies warned by FDA - PetFoodIndustry
• Is CBD Oil Safe for Cats? - Vents Magazine
• CBD pet supplements may affect dogs and cats differently - PetFoodIndustry
The manufacture’s website info and product label design doesn’t matter. Advertising doesn't matter. Internet product reviews and caregiver’s testimonials don't matter. Whether or not your cats’ “like” it doesn’t matter (all kids like junk food). “If you are feeding canned cat food, the ONLY things that matter to your cats’ future and wellbeing are the ingredients in the can and the quality of those ingredients." - Doug Hines Learn more at CatFoodIngredients.com.
Save a Life... Fall in Love... Adopt a Cat! ®
Information on this website is provided for general purposes only. It should not be considered as a substitute for professional veterinary advice, care and treatment. Nothing herein is intended to treat, heal, or otherwise be considered as medical advice or treatment. Contact your veterinarian with any questions regarding your cat's diet or health. The reader must question the veracity of all news stories. See additional details here.
We hope you return to this website often. You are welcome here.
Copyright © 2021 Cat News Headlines® - All Rights Reserved.
Save a Life... Fall in Love... Adopt a Cat!®