NEWS & PROFESSIONAL ARTICLES
CAT NEWS / HEALTH / BEHAVIOR
WHAT'S IN YOUR CAT'S FOOD DISH?
Think this website is the Cat's Meow? Let everybody know about it!
Copy and Send this link: https://catnewsheadlines.com/front-page
Disclaimer pertaining to all whose work is presented in this website:
• The individual author contributors, the organizations, their authors and their websites included on this page are not associated with CatNewsHeadlines.com or CafFoodIngredients.com in any way. Inclusion of their information in CatNewsHeadlines.com does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of either CatNewsHeadlines.com nor CatFoodIngredients.com or any content contained within those websites.
• Additional note: The individual authors whose work is presented here may not support or endorse any of the information from 'Trusted Veterinary Information Organizations' either. Often, their own information stands in stark contrast to anything supported by vets or vet information sources.
• Information is presented here purely as a service to cat caregivers to enable people to find reliable information in addition to current news articles.
To see the complete list of contributing sources go here.
Individual sources include:
Organizational sources include:
Allergies: (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Coat & Skin:
Heartworm Disease (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Upper Respiratory Infection:
Senior Cat Care: (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Cat-Scratch Disease/Fever (scroll down the page to see articles below)
• Yes, meowmy, cats can have allergies - Manila Standard
• Novel immunotherapy approach to treat cat allergy - Science Daily
• My cat’s lips are swollen - PoC
• Smart steps to manage cat allergens at home - Index-Journal
• Food allergies in pets can take work to understand - Victoria Advocate
• What Does a Study of Slow Lorises Actually Say About Cat Allergies? - Smithsonian Magazine
• Pets also can suffer from allergies and allergic reactions - The Daily Journal
• The 8 best cats for people with allergies - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
• Signs of allergy symptoms in dogs, cats - NewsChannel20
• After A Year Of Severe Allergies, Cat Finally Finds Relief By Moving To Arizona - CAUTION: GRAPHIC IMAGES - Cole and Marmalade
• Signs Your Cat Has Asthma and How to Treat It - Yahoo News
• Asthma In Cats: Symptoms, Causes, & Treatments - cattime
• Can cats have asthma? - Inquirer.net
• Pet Peeves: Asthma in cats - nwfdailynews
• Feline asthma - Victoria Advocate
• Heartbreak, cats, dogs, others can trigger asthma — Expert - PUNCH
• How heartworm affects household pets - The Signal
• Preventing heartworm infections in cats and dogs - Opelika-Auburn News
• Feline challenges with heartworm disease - Animal Airwaves
• Paws for Health: Protecting Your Pet from Heartworm Disease - 9and10NEWS
• The other heartworm patient - dvm360
• Ask the Vet: How do I help heal my cat's skin condition? - Charleston Gazette-Mail
• How to treat cat dandruff - Chicago Tribune
• Hair Loss in Cats - The Columbian Blogs
• Sunburn In Cats: Symptoms, Causes, & Treatments - Cattime
• How to make a cat’s coat shiny? - PoC
• Hyperesthesia in Cats - The Columbian Blogs
• The itchy cat challenge - dvm360
• So, Your Cat Has Dandruff — Here's What You Should Do - GreenMatters
• PET TALK: Normal shedding versus feline alopecia - The Paris News
• Don't Brush Off Feline Dandruff - Texas A&M Vet Medicine
• For Pet's Sake: Cat acne - Idaho News
• The Best Way to Treat Dry Skin on Cats, According to Veterinarians - GoodHousekeeping
• Pet Talk: Upper respiratory infection in cats - Idaho Mountain Express
• How to Tell If Your Cat Has Herpes - Daily Paws
• Cats and Respiratory Infections - NBC Chicago
• Feline herpesvirus: when the eyes have it - UFHealth Podcasts
Feline herpesvirus is one of the main causes of upper-respiratory disease in cats and kittens.
• Ask the Cat Doc: Cat with Upper Respiratory Issues and More - The Conscious Cat
• Pet Doc: Cat scratch fever - NTV
• This is why your aching joints could be a sign of a disease your cat has given you - The Scarborough News
• Pet Vet: Cat Scratch Fever - WNDU
Save a Life... Fall in Love... Adopt a Cat! ®
Information on this website is provided for general purposes only. It should not be considered as a substitute for professional veterinary advice, care and treatment. Nothing herein is intended to treat, heal, or otherwise be considered as medical advice or treatment. Contact your veterinarian with any questions regarding your cat's diet or health. The reader must question the veracity of all news stories. See additional details here.
We hope you return to this website often. You are welcome here.
Copyright © 2021 Cat News Headlines® - All Rights Reserved.
Save a Life... Fall in Love... Adopt a Cat!®