NEWS & PROFESSIONAL ARTICLES
CAT NEWS / HEALTH / BEHAVIOR
WHAT'S IN YOUR CAT'S FOOD DISH?
Think this website is the Cat's Meow? Let everybody know about it!
Copy and Send this link: https://catnewsheadlines.com/front-page
Disclaimer pertaining to all organizations whose work is presented in this website:
The organizations, their authors and their websites included on this page are not associated with CatNewsHeadlines.com or CafFoodIngredients.com in any way. Inclusion of their information in CatNewsHeadlines.com does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of either CatNewsHeadlines.com nor CatFoodIngredients.com or any content contained within those websites. Information is presented here purely as a service to cat caregivers to enable people to find reliable information in addition to current news articles.
Each topic in the lists below include the source organizations website. To see the complete list of contributing Trusted Veterinary Information Sources go here.
Cancer: (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Heart Concerns: (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Hypertension: (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Diarrhea: (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Constipation: (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Inflammatory Bowel Disease: (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Urinary Problems: (scroll down the page to see articles below)
• Secondhand Smoke Causes Cancer in Cats - creators.com
• What is a sarcoma in cats? - PoC
• Growing number of pets diagnosed with cancer every year - NewsChannel5 - Nashville
• Beloved cat faces cancer diagnosis - Boston Herald
• Cat DNA Alters Response to Life-Saving Heart Meds - futurity
• UC lab identifies a genetic heart variant that leads to trouble for Maine Coon cats - Cincinnati UC News
• Tips for recognizing heart disease in pets - news wise
• A Better Way to Screen Cats for Heart Disease - TuftsNow
• Feline diarrhea: Let the diagnostic clues flow - dvm360
• Animal Doctor: Owner concerned about cat constipation - Tulsa World
• Integrative Pet Vet column: Cats and digestive disorders - Post Independent
• Preventing urinary infections in your cat - nwfDailyNews
• Cats get 2 types of bladder stones; one dissolves with diet, other needs surgery - Quad-City Times
• Despite litter box smell, there may be no problem - Quad-City Times
[Doug's Note: In this story the vet has ruled out urinary tract infection. I include the story here because sometimes we can learn from associated subjects.]
• Pet advice: Signs your cat has a urinary tract obstruction - The Islander
• You Can Save the Lives of Cats, Kittens With Ringworm - nbc philadelphia
• NC shelter pauses cat adoptions amid ringworm outbreak. How to protect your pet. - The Charlotte Observer
• How do cats spread ringworm? - PoC
Save a Life... Fall in Love... Adopt a Cat! ®
Information on this website is provided for general purposes only. It should not be considered as a substitute for professional veterinary advice, care and treatment. Nothing herein is intended to treat, heal, or otherwise be considered as medical advice or treatment. Contact your veterinarian with any questions regarding your cat's diet or health. The reader must question the veracity of all news stories. See additional details here.
We hope you return to this website often. You are welcome here.
Copyright © 2021 Cat News Headlines® - All Rights Reserved.
Save a Life... Fall in Love... Adopt a Cat!®