NEWS & PROFESSIONAL ARTICLES
CAT NEWS / HEALTH / BEHAVIOR
WHAT'S IN YOUR CAT'S FOOD DISH?
Disclaimer pertaining to all organizations whose work is presented in this website:
The organizations, their authors and their websites included on this page are not associated with CatNewsHeadlines.com or CafFoodIngredients.com in any way. Inclusion of their information in CatNewsHeadlines.com does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of either CatNewsHeadlines.com nor CatFoodIngredients.com or any content contained within those websites. Information is presented here purely as a service to cat caregivers to enable people to find reliable information in addition to current news articles.
Each topic in the lists below include the source organizations website. To see the complete list of contributing Trusted Veterinary Information Sources go here.
Obesity - Weight Loss (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Diabetes (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Hyperthyroidism (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Hypoparathyroidism (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD), Arthritis (scroll down the page to see articles below)
• Another sign of the COVID-19 pandemic: Our overweight pets and how to help them lose weight - Austin American Statesman
• Your cat might not be overweight; it could simply be its primordial pouch - The Daily Nonpareil
• Pet obesity: a weighty problem - The San Diego Untion-Tribune
• Does Your Cat Need to Shed Some Pounds? Here's How to Help it Lose Weight - ClickOnDetroit
• UK’s ‘fattest cat’, weighing over 9kg, goes on a diet - TodayOnline
• Fat cats: how to get a lazy, obese feline into perfect shape - The Guardian
• No fat cats - The County
• Obesity can have severe effects on cats - The Daily World
• Poor portion control adds to obesity crisis -Pet Business World
• How to combat that fat on the cat - 6NewsOnYourSide
• Diabetes in cats - Minila Standard
• Diabetes affects dogs and cats as well - Red Bluff Daily News
• Diabetes in animals can be manageable - Victoria Advocate
• Ask the Vet - Warning Signs of Diabetes in Cats - MacauDailyTimes
• A Moment of Paws: Diabetes in pets is on the rise - Dorchester Reporter
• Diabetic cats offered testing with new drug - Herald&Review
• Diabetes and Pets - Katzenworld
• This story relates to both hyperthyroidism and cancer - Boston Herald
• 6 Questions Can Say if Your Cat Has Arthritis - Futurity
• Does Your Cat Have Arthritis? - NC State University
• 90% Of Older Cats May Have Degenerative Joint Disease - Science 2.0
• Arthritis Treatment Safe for Cats With Kidney Disease - creators.com
• Tracking down feline arthritis - Animal Airwaves
The manufacture’s website info and product label design doesn’t matter. Advertising doesn't matter. Internet product reviews and caregiver’s testimonials don't matter. Whether or not your cats’ “like” it doesn’t matter (all kids like junk food). “If you are feeding canned cat food, the ONLY things that matter to your cats’ future and wellbeing are the ingredients in the can and the quality of those ingredients." - Doug Hines Learn more at CatFoodIngredients.com.
Save a Life... Fall in Love... Adopt a Cat! ®
Information on this website is provided for general purposes only. It should not be considered as a substitute for professional veterinary advice, care and treatment. Nothing herein is intended to treat, heal, or otherwise be considered as medical advice or treatment. Contact your veterinarian with any questions regarding your cat's diet or health. The reader must question the veracity of all news stories. See additional details here.
We hope you return to this website often. You are welcome here.
Copyright © 2021 Cat News Headlines® - All Rights Reserved.
Save a Life... Fall in Love... Adopt a Cat!®