NEWS & PROFESSIONAL ARTICLES
CAT NEWS / HEALTH / BEHAVIOR
WHAT'S IN YOUR CAT'S FOOD DISH?
Disclaimer pertaining to all whose work is presented in this website:
• The individual author contributors, the organizations, their authors and their websites included on this page are not associated with CatNewsHeadlines.com or CafFoodIngredients.com in any way. Inclusion of their information in CatNewsHeadlines.com does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of either CatNewsHeadlines.com nor CatFoodIngredients.com or any content contained within those websites.
• Additional note: The individual authors whose work is presented here may not support or endorse any of the information from 'Trusted Veterinary Information Organizations' either. Often, their own information stands in stark contrast to anything supported by vets or vet information sources.
• Information is presented here purely as a service to cat caregivers to enable people to find reliable information in addition to current news articles.
To see the complete list of contributing sources go here.
Individual sources include:
Organizational sources include:
Panleukopenia (Feline Distemper): (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Dental / Oral Conditions: (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Eye Care: (scroll down the page to see articles below)
Ear Care: (scroll down the page to see articles below)
• Gene discovery may help prevent tooth loss in cats - vettimes
• Ask the Vet: Time to look your cat in the mouth - The Blade
• Your elderly cat’s tooth disease may soon be treatable - Slash Gear
• My cat’s breath smells bad - PoC
• Do cats have baby teeth? - PoC
• The Basepaws Cat Dental Health Test - CISION
• Feline herpesvirus: when the eyes have it - UFHealth Podcasts
• UK's first dedicated ophthalmology referral clinic for cats - VetSurgeon.org
• Clinical trial tackles highly contagious feline ocular virus - Veterinary Practice News
• Can Cats See Color? - Reader's Digest
• Ear Infections & Issues in Cats and Dogs - abc27News
• Do dogs hear better than cats? - PoC
• Can my cat give me ear mites? - PoC
• Get to the bottom of cat’s ear problems - Boston Hearld
• Ask the Vet: Treating ear infections in dogs and cats - The Blade
• Ear Mites an Unpleasant Ailment Facing Some Shelter Cats - NBC5 Chicago
The manufacture’s website info and product label design doesn’t matter. Advertising doesn't matter. Internet product reviews and caregiver’s testimonials don't matter. Whether or not your cats’ “like” it doesn’t matter (all kids like junk food). “If you are feeding canned cat food, the ONLY things that matter to your cats’ future and wellbeing are the ingredients in the can and the quality of those ingredients." - Doug Hines Learn more at CatFoodIngredients.com.
Save a Life... Fall in Love... Adopt a Cat! ®
Information on this website is provided for general purposes only. It should not be considered as a substitute for professional veterinary advice, care and treatment. Nothing herein is intended to treat, heal, or otherwise be considered as medical advice or treatment. Contact your veterinarian with any questions regarding your cat's diet or health. The reader must question the veracity of all news stories. See additional details here.
We hope you return to this website often. You are welcome here.
Copyright © 2021 Cat News Headlines® - All Rights Reserved.
Save a Life... Fall in Love... Adopt a Cat!®